Group Price – $27.00
Discover the enduring hits of some of your favorite entertainers of the 50s, 60s, 70s, and beyond, all over again. Featuring icons such as Frank Sinatra, Barbra Streisand, Elvis Presley, Barry Manilow, Billy Joel, Neil Diamond, and many others.
AMT’s American Icons is the ultimate tribute to America’s all-time greatest entertainers. With the powerful vocals, dazzling moves, and stunning sounds of the AMT Cast and Band leading the way, this colorful show is sure to be as spectacular to see, as it is to hear.
Your group won’t want to miss this opportunity to toe-tap their way down memory lane to the songs you know and love from artists you’ll never forget. Book your tickets to American Icons today, and enjoy an original AMT Experience that’s high in energy and, hopefully, high on your group’s “must-see” list!
• Group reservations consist of 15 or more tickets
• Groups of 20 or more will receive complimentary admission for their escort
• No service fees are charged for group ticket purchases
• 10% deposit is required within 45 days of initial booking
• Final count is required 30 days prior to the show
• Final payment is required 25 days prior to the show
• Orders will be forfeited if balance due is not received within 5 days of due date
• Seating assignments are made at the time of booking
• Tickets are printed and mailed upon receipt of final payment, or held at the box office until the day of the show
• AMT Original Show orders may be canceled up to 25 days prior to the show and receive a full refund
• Restaurant portion of Meal & Show Package is non-refundable
• Deposits and tickets for Celebrity Concerts are non-refundable and non-transferable
• For groups arriving via motorcoach, the bus driver will receive complimentary admission
* Policies are subject to change – please speak with the AMT Group Sales Staff for current information.
Special terms and rates apply for Travel Industry Pros, call for details!
Call the AMT Reservations Department at 800-648-4102 or email sales@AMTshows.com for more information and to reserve seats for your next group outing!