ACCEPTING VIDEO SUBMISSIONS FOR 2014 SEASON
American Music Theatre (Lancaster, PA,) a 1,600-seat celebrity concert venue that produces Original Productions throughout the year, is accepting video submissions for its 2014 Season.
Season includes: MUSIC OF THE NIGHT: The Songs of Andrew Lloyd Webber and the acclaimed 2014 CHRISTMAS SHOW: Joy To The World. Andrea McCormick, Artistic Director. Season runs March through December, 2014.
SEEKING: Singers, Dancers and Singer/Dancers
– Singers: Male and Female, Classical, Musical Theatre, and Pop/Rock with an authentic sound. Other specialty vocals welcome. Please submit contrasting styles, ballad and up-tempo.
– Dancers: Male and Female, athletic, jazz, tap, and ballet. Partnering and acrobatic skills a plus.
– Singer-Dancers: See above requirements.
ALSO SEEKING: Onstage Musicians
– Male and Female, multiple instruments with high performance energy level. Singing a plus but not necessary.
– Email Submissions with demo links, headshots, and resumes to Casting@AMTshows.com
– All ethnic backgrounds are encouraged to submit
– Must be 18 years of age or older to submit
– Contracts are offered on a per show basis, with the possibility of full season; competitive salaries
– Performer housing provided (if needed)
No phone calls, please
American Music Theatre
P.O. Box 10757
Lancaster, PA 17605
For more information visit www.AMTshows.com